- Short-Term vs. Chronic Insomnia
- How to Join a Fitness Center Without Being Scammed
- Facing the Facts on Cosmetics
- Why Homeopathy Really Doesn’t Work
- The Difficult Search for Higher Self-Esteem
- Vitamin K: The Blood Clotting Vitamin
- How To Deal With Work Stress Better
- Can Gingko Biloba Improve Brain Function and Circulation?
- How Does Exercise Affect Insulin and Blood Glucose Levels?
- How Do I Lead a More Active Lifestyle?
An overworked executive is startled by the abrupt and shrill sound of his alarm clock after...
There are many types of health clubs and fitness centers in the United States that attract...
Cosmetics is a billion-dollar industry. The allure of a beautiful and perfect appearance promises romance, popularity,...
Modern, rational biomedicine has an unrivaled list of accomplishments to its credit, including anesthesia, complex reconstructive...
The popular self-esteem movement, though arguably not as prevalent today compared to previous decades, is propelled...
Vitamin K is called the blood clotting vitamin for good reason. A deficiency of this naturally...
- Over 40? Remove Your Barriers to Fitness
Half of Americans over 40 still think it’s necessary to...
- October 14, 2014
- What Stretching and Flexibility Can Do for Your Body
Flexibility is the ability of a joint to move through...
- September 30, 2014
- Step-by-Step Guide to Performing a Simple Massage
Massage therapists (MTs) may work in their own offices, clients’...
- August 7, 2014
- Acupuncture: A Summarization of Its History and Evolution
Acupuncture is a European term that refers to the ancient...
- April 29, 2014