- How To Deal With Work Stress BetterPosted 8 months ago
- Can Gingko Biloba Improve Brain Function and Circulation?Posted 1 year ago
- How Does Exercise Affect Insulin and Blood Glucose Levels?Posted 2 years ago
- How Do I Lead a More Active Lifestyle?Posted 2 years ago
- How Exercise Prevents Heart Disease Risk FactorsPosted 3 years ago
- How Bones Shape and Support Our BodiesPosted 3 years ago
The Best Way To Take Inches Off Your Waist
The experts agree that exercise alone makes the weight loss problem a lot harder to conquer if you do not throw nutrition into the equation. However, working out plays the biggest role in keeping the weight off, and to talk about weight loss without talking about weight maintenance is like basing a team’s performance only on the 1st half, and ignoring the 2nd half of the game.
And why not exercise? The evidence that working out on a regular basis can improve heart, mental, bone and overall body health is abundant.
So, what’s the best way to take the inches off your waist?
Do at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week, cut the amount of calories in your diet, and eat healthy calories – which means keeping fats, sugar, processed foods and white carbohydrates to a minimum.
And when the weight is finally off, continue to exercise and eat well. The road to a healthier you never ends or gets any easier. But it sure does make you feel and look amazing long the way.